Come Play With Me In Costa Rica
For a guy who not that long ago wrote a blog post all about saying yes, I’ve been saying no a lot lately.
No to women who aren’t a hell yes, no to mastermind groups despite the awesome people running them, and no to coaching clients who aren’t a perfect fit.
But I recently had an opportunity thrown my way that was a resounding hell yes and here it is.
A friend of mine Lynan Saperstein reached out to me to teach a couple workshops at her Trailblazer’s Retreat in Costa Rica on September 7-14.
As someone who’s been consciously choosing how to spend my time, I grilled her with questions about her intention for the retreat, the other facilitators, the resort space itself and what the attendees will walk away with.
And after over an hour and a half on the phone with her over two phone calls I resoundingly decided it’s something I want to be part of.
You can click here for the full details, but essentially it’s:
- 7 Days in paradise at Blue Osa Yoga Retreat & Spa
- Three organic homemade meals a day
- Daily sunrise meditation and yoga
- Professional headshots and action shots to use on your website or marketing materials
- Over a dozen workshops led by ten assorted coaches, entrepreneurs, and spiritual rockstars
- A new family of 30 other growth minded, purpose driven, heart centered entrepreneurs and creatives going through the process with you
- An investment of only $1,299 (early bird pricing ends June 15 at 11:59pm PST)
I’ll be facilitating two workshops for the group and the other facilitators and I will be there the entire week alongside you to help guide you through your transformation and growth process.
In addition, if you sign up for the workshop and let me know about it I’ll gift you two one hour coaching sessions ($400 value) to help you reintegrate back into your life, your business, and your relationships.
So in summary…
1. Sign up for the Trailblazer’s Retreat here.
2. We’ll grow, learn, laugh, and play in Costa Rica together in a beachfront paradise.
3. Come back to your life with focus, clarity, openness, inspiration, and 30 new friends.
4. I’ll check in with you twice afterwards to make sure you’re still kicking ass.
Hope to see you there.
PS – Every totally transformational, life changing experience I’ve had in the past two years involved a certain amount of fear and hesitation and an investment in myself. But the returns have come back to me in multiples.
World Domination Summit, SXSW, Martha Beck Life Coach Training, studying with David Deida for three days in February, studying with David Deida for five days in May.
If I never went to WDS on a whim two years ago I’d still be sitting in an office somewhere making lots of money doing work that made me feel dead inside. It’s your life, act accordingly.